Tuesday, June 9, 2009

If I Ran My House Like I Run My Home Business, What Would It Look Like?

1. I would be mission driven.
2. I would not give up.
3. I would have a sense of urgency.
4. I would be able to discern between income-producing activities and time wasters.
5. I would take responsibility for communicating clearly.
6. I would be courteous.
7. I would establish efficient systems.
8. I would show up consistently.
9. I would celebrate success.
10. I would have clearly defined goals that are broken down into specific, daily, measurable tasks.
11. I would have a budget.
12. I would have a servant's heart.
13. I would try to continually improve.
14. I would seek out the best people for my team.
15. I would innovate.
16. I would lead by example.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to have my house back so I can run it this way!!

    lOVE YOUR BLOG@
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete